Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Secret Superfoods: Who Knew?

Secret Superfoods: Who Knew?: "I f I had a dollar for every time the conventional wisdom on nutrition has shifted gears, I'd be a rich woman. Remember butter? And how about eggs? First they're evil, now they're our best friends. I've watched the experts flip recommendations on so many foods I've lost count. Some of these foods suffered from bad reputations for years, but are now back on our buddy lists... others were unsung heroes, always good for us but never getting proper credit. I think it is a good idea to periodically revisit some of our cherished beliefs about foods and health, so I spoke with Jonny Bowden, whose recent book, The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth (Fair Winds Press) has some surprising entries -- and some surprising omissions."

No comments:

Post a Comment