Saturday, March 27, 2010

All I ever needed to know I learned in Kindergarten (as a teacher!) - Urgent Evoke

All I ever needed to know I learned in Kindergarten (as a teacher!) - Urgent Evoke: "You may not know it, but in addition to being a philosopher, I'm licensed as a preschool teacher, and I've also worked with kids of all ages in museums, at community events, and as a caretaker. And as crazy wisdom scientist Clifford Stoll (via A.V.Koshy's video post) points out, if you want to know about the future, ask a teacher, because they see the future every day...

And what I've seen is that the generation that started out life in the first decade of the new millennium is being nurtured in a an amazingly connected world, and one which is connected in multiple dimensions, not just the two dimensions we"

No comments:

Post a Comment