Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ariane de Bonvoisin: "Character Is Our Bailout" Posted: July 28, 2009 06:57, By Gary King

I've known Gary King for over 15 years and I can say he is one of the wisest, kindest human beings I know. He also has a transformative message for the world right now. He is a world-class speaker on the subjects of honesty, forgiveness, self-esteem and character. I've invited him to share a preview of his upcoming book with us. This has never before been seen in writing so enjoy! His message is so timely I made him do this!
If you watch the news or read the newspaper you will be very aware of the current buzzword, 'Bailout.' It appears in print constantly and is repeated on news broadcasts every minute worldwide. Bailout, Bailout, Bailout! Enough already!"

No comments:

Post a Comment